Tuesday 6 November 2007

Up to his neck in it

Well almost, Friday night last Captain of Shoot, Haystack and Silage decided to go and feed up, this in the pitch black down a steep embankment on to boggy ground, you can guess what happens can you not dear reader.

Captain of Shoot has a Dr Foster moment, steps into a puddle right up to his middle, as a gentleman I would have saved dear old CofS, but dear reader I was not there.

The saving as it was, was left to Haystack and Silage (the keystone cops would have been proud), a comedy of errors neither wanting to get too close in case they sank, CofS sinking ever deeper as he still had a bag of feed on his shoulder pleading with the lads to help him, I am pleased to report that CofS was evetually pulled free minus his wellies.

As I was not there the need to be gentlemanly was not so pressing and it is only now that I have stopped laughing that I can tell you the story.

Tomorrow shoot 3 report, from supafeeds to super shot, and quality birds, Until tomorrow then dear reader.

No comments: