Thursday 27 September 2007

It's a start

Welcome, it has taken nearly four years but at last, a blog about our shoot. Plenty has gone on, in those years but I aim to start from this season. Perhaps one of the most important jobs has now been started!!

The sloe gin for Boxing Day.

I should out of politeness introduce myself, I am Vice-Captain of Shoot, along with Captain of Shoot, Haystack the keeper and Silage the under keeper, we make up the working & feeding party of 'Our Shoot'.

Over the coming year and beyond you dear reader shall hear more of us and the Guns both regular and passing that join us on those very special Mondays.

You will come to know, in particular the shoot reports as they will be titled 'Another Day They Can't Take From Us', you will find that we have strong opinions about our sport and those that would destroy our enjoyment.

But enough for now, I shall post as often as I can and recall some of the trials and tribulations of 'Our Shoot' and the fun of it all.

No comments: